About Me

My photo
I am me...loving, loyal, simple, responsible, sweet, can be trusted but my bad side moody sometimes...
Custom Search

Monday, June 23, 2008

Music

I started singing when I was 2 yrs. old as they say hehehe... Though the lyrics are not right the tune is there... ehem... then I started to sing at contests at age 11 for as long as I can remember.
I sing music of Barbra Streisand, Whitney Houston, Dione Warwick, ABBA and the list goes on for musics not suite to my age for to let you know it was my mom who bought all the tapes hihi so I've got no choice so to say... well I thank my mom for doing so... who would think that at a very young age I got to sing Hey Big Spender hihihi... then I know too that because of my mom's choice I got the grand price!!! hahaha it was really amazing and a very very good experience for me...

No comments: